Saturday, August 22, 2015

Exciting News

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I am pleased to announce that I have been officially invited to become a part of the Holiday Marketplace this year. It will be held in Portland, OR at the end of November this holiday season. It is well known throughout the Northwest for featuring upscale and stylish handmade products from over 250 vendors from around the area. Goods include everything from homemade soaps and candles, fine jewelry, knitted blankets, children's toys, gourmet food and beverage items, wood products, pottery, clothing and accessories and glass art just to name a few.

Selling my stained glass in this type of venue will be new for me. I typically have commissioned my work through word of mouth thanks to friends and family so this will be a learning experience for me. With the help of Craft Inc. written by Meg Mateo Ilasco I'm well on my way to becoming a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment